- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Student, Staff. For Faculty, Student, Staff
Student learning goals and outcomes have been established by Goucher College to articulate answers to the following questions:
- What do we want students to know by the time they finish a course or a major?
- What do we want students to be able to do with what they know?
The identification and refinement of student learning outcomes is a part of a cyclical process to improve both teaching and learning. The instructional cycle is a process that most effectively occurs at the departmental level in the hands of the faculty who understand the practices, conventions, and methods that their disciplines convey to majors.
Information that is provided includes:
- Program Goals and Outcomes
- Curriculum Maps
- Course Goals
- Purpose of Student Learning Outcomes
Latest release -
No Release Notes.