- This Task has been designed for use by Faculty, Student, Staff. For Faculty, Student, Staff
Goucher College seeks to provide equal educational opportunities for qualified students with disabilities. This is consistent with our Community Principle of Inclusion, which states that we will acknowledge and embrace the unique gifts and differences of our community members. We are committed to compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other relevant state and federal legislation.
The Office of Accessibility Services (OAS) works with faculty, staff and students to provide appropriate accommodations so that students have an equal opportunity to participate inside the classroom and in college programs and activities.
The site contains the following information:
- Information for Prospective & Admitted Students
- Disclosing & Documenting a Disability
- Accommodations & Services
- Emergency Preparedness for Individuals with Disabilities
- Barrier Report Form & Student Disability Accommodation Appeals
Latest release -
No Release Notes.